How You Can Help
National Health Foundation (NHF) has challenged the threat of childhood obesity, created a place for homeless patients to recuperate, and helped pregnant and parenting teenagers avoid subsequent pregnancies. You can too.
With constant changes and budget limitations continuing to pummel our already fragmented healthcare system, NHF has been instrumental in closing the gaps in service areas and utilizing innovations in technology to help uninsured and underinsured populations gain access to healthcare.
To continue promoting and supporting more effective healthcare delivery, NHF must constantly maintain and develop new programs. You donation will support NHF to fulfill its mission and remain innovative.
Ways you can contribute & get involved:
Make a tax-deductible donation online:
| Click Here to Donate
Mail a donation to:
|National Health Foundation|
515 South Figueroa Street, Suite 1300
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Make a long-term commitment:
- The Stephen W. Gamble Endowment, which was established to provide seed money for new projects to promote and support more effective healthcare delivery and better personal health.
- The James E. Ludlam Endowment, the purpose of which was to provide seed funding for new and/or innovative projects that NHF seeks to develop to better serve emergent healthcare needs.
- The Rita Moya Center for Healthcare Information Technology Endowment Fund, which was established as a tribute to NHF’s past CEO Rita Moya and in honor of her long commitment to NHF.
Make a long-term commitment:
NHF accepts estate and legacy planned gifts. For more information on this process, please contact Kelly Bruno, President and CEO, at (213)538-0700 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor our events:
- Annual Tribute Dinner – This event provides NHF an opportunity to recognize a true leader in the healthcare industry. Past honorees include Michael Stephens, Walter Noyce, Michael Madden, C. Duane Dauner, Tom Mone, David Feinberg, M.D., Rich Yochum, Ruthita Fike, Tom Priselac, J.Eugene Grigsby III, and Benjamin K. Chu.
- Annual Golf Tournament – This event is hosted in conjunction with the Hospital Association of Southern California, all net proceeds go directly to NHF.
- Hospital Heroes Luncheon – This event recognizes and rewards excellence in the front-line provision of healthcare by honoring healthcare professionals who are dedicated to patient care and who help to create miracles for patients.
Other ways to help:
Please contact Kelly Bruno, President and CEO, at (213)538-0700 or email , to discuss your interests in matching grants, corporate sponsorships, naming opportunities, support of a specific project or legacy giving.
National Health Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation and your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.